At times, life is hard. Pure and simple. Bad health, the breakup of a relationship, or the death of a loved one are just some of the major traumas you may come to face. During such times, you need to dig deep and try your best to carry on. This article is about how to find inner strength and be resilient.
Remember, Your Essence Is Indestructible
As an integrated energy therapist and meditation coach, I’ve worked with lots of people. The vast majority of them underestimated their inner strength and resilience. What’s more, they didn’t know that their innermost essence is indestructible. It remains intact throughout life, regardless of what trauma you experience.
Energetically, the home of your essence is the core star. You can find it about 1.5 inches above your navel. This is where all your creativity and vitality flows from and where you are connected to everyone you love and to the divine. Here, you are safe and sound – always.
If you’re going through a tough time, your core star may close a little or become shrouded. But in itself, it remains intact, vibrant and strong.
So, if you’re wondering how to find inner strength and be resilient, you can do two things:
- Remember: Your Core Star Is Indestructible
- Use Meditation to Open and Strengthen Your Core Star
How to Find Inner Strength and Be Resilient
You can use the following simple meditation to open and strengthen your core star:
Get yourself into a state of relaxation and begin focusing on your core star. Imagine it opening like a blossoming flower, shining like a brightening star.
Thanks to its untouchability, you can allow it to open fully. As your core star opens, you feel stronger, calmer, more loving and more joyful. Spend the next twenty minutes focusing on your very bright, totally unique core stare.
Visualise a centre-line through your body, connecting your core star to a star above and the core of the earth below your feet. Imagine your core star fully connected to the divine and, your entire surrounded by light and love.
If you do this meditation first thing in the morning and late at night, your core star will flourish. As a result, your life energy will flow more freely and you will be better able to handle your difficulties.
Other Ways to Find Inner Strength and Resilience
If you’re wondering about other ways to cope, here are a few suggestions:
- Reach Out to Someone and Ask for Help: Sharing your troubles with a loved one or professional always helps.
- Exercise: Physical exercise has been scientifically proven to strengthen mental health and increase overall wellbeing.
- Pray or Meditate: People find great comfort in prayer and meditation.
- Be Kind to Yourself: If you want to be resilient, find ways to nurture yourself. Treat yourself, distract yourself from your troubles, and find different ways to make yourself feel better.
- Remember: Life has its ups and downs, no matter who you are.
It’s very likely that you are far stronger than you think. And if you feel you can’t cope on your own, you’ll be able to find someone who can help you through.
Have you found ways to be resilient and tools to boost your inner strength? Please let me know in the comments below.